This is an easy recipe to put together on a busy night.
Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 4 boneless pork chops
- ⅓ c. parmesan cheese
- 3 T. ground pork rinds
- ⅛ t. paprika
- 1 t. parsley, dried
- ½ t. garlic powder
- 2 T. olive oil
- ¼ t. pepper
- In a small bowl, mix Parmesan cheese, pork rinds, paprika, parsley and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Using a paper towel, make sure that pork chops are dry.
- Coat pork chops in the mixture.
- Heat olive oil is pan. Add pork chops and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees. Butter a baking dish. Set aside.
- Place pork chops in the baking dish and bake to your likeness, from 30 minutes to an hour. Do not over cook as they will become dry.
I lived a high stress executive lifestyle, complete with a lot of travel. I was gaining weight and feeling the effects of aging, or so I thought. I ...Read more about this chef..