This is the perfect side dish to any hearty autumn meal! Yum!
Honey Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries and Feta
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled, chopped
- 2 T. olive oil
- dash of salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2-3 T. honey
- ¼ c. feta, crumbled
- 1/4 t. cinnamon
- 1 T. parsley, dried, to garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Add cubed squash to the baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes on the center rack.
- Pull out the oven rack, and add the fresh cranberries to the squash.
- Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cranberries have started to soften.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle of cinnamon, feta and honey.
- Garnish with parsley.
I lived a high stress executive lifestyle, complete with a lot of travel. I was gaining weight and feeling the effects of aging, or so I thought. I ...Read more about this chef..