Cranberry Almond Chicken
Published on March 28, 2016 | By Renae Frey |
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Shallots, chopped
- 1 Leek, chopped
- 3 T. Butter
- 1⁄2 c. Cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 c. Maple syrup
- 1⁄4 t. Ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 c. Dried cranberries
- 1/3 c. Slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Put chicken breasts in pan and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small saucepan, combine vinegar, syrup, nutmeg, shallots and leeks: bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook until thickened and reduced by half.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, cranberries and almonds.
- Pour sauce over chicken and bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle butter mixture over chicken and bake another 5-10 minutes.
- Recipe Type : Featured
I lived a high stress executive lifestyle, complete with a lot of travel. I was gaining weight and feeling the effects of aging, or so I thought. I ...Read more about this chef..