This recipe is so good. You are going to love it!
Cheesy Broccoli Bake
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 6 c. broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 c. carrots, sliced
- 1-32 oz. can chicken stock
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 2 T. butter
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3/4 c. cheddar cheese
- 1c. bacon, cooked, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Butter a 9x13 baking dish. Set aside.
- Add broccoli and carrots to saucepan with chicken stock; cook until vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain
- Add heavy cream, butter, garlic, green onions, salt and pepper.
- Add broccoli to the baking dish, top with shredded cheese and bacon. Cover with foil.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through, uncovering for the last 5 min.
I lived a high stress executive lifestyle, complete with a lot of travel. I was gaining weight and feeling the effects of aging, or so I thought. I ...Read more about this chef..