Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad – a delicious, healthy salad made with shrimp, avocado, tomato, lime juice, jalapeño and cilantro. No cooking required and super EASY! Gluten-free, low-carb, whole30, clean eating, Paleo and low calories.” I was at a friends house the other day, she made this salad and gave me a taste. It was so good. So, I thought that I would share it with you.
Zesty Lime, Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt, black pepper to taste
- 1 lb jumbo cooked, peeled shrimp, chopped*
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 medium hass avocado, diced (about 5 oz)
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, diced fine
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
I lived a high stress executive lifestyle, complete with a lot of travel. I was gaining weight and feeling the effects of aging, or so I thought. I ...Read more about this chef..